Queensway Quay - Ragged staff wharf
COMM160 - Office - Available
Bright and airy office area of approximately 120m2 located in Ragged Staff Wharf Queensway Quay with easy access into the town centre.
- Rates and service charges are included in the rent.
- Fully air-conditioned throughout.
- Ladies and Gents toilet facilities as well as a small kitchenette with a fridge, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Property is furnished with tables/desks in place.
- As well as the two main office areas there are three smaller offices; one of which is a sound-proofed boardroom.
- Although the plan suggests that the offices are unfinished they are complete and the partitions are all in place.
- The lease term would be on an annual licence.
About Queensway Quay - Ragged staff wharf
Originally developed by Taylor Woodrow during the 1990’s Ragged Staff and Cormorant Wharf set the standards in prime luxury real estate in Gibraltar. The latter developments were developed following from the original success of this Marina Complex, now consisting of approx. 300 residential properties with cafes and restaurants. All the developments enjoy access to private pools, landscaped areas and other facilities, not to mentions the stunning surroundings of the Marina itself with some Gibraltar’s larger super yachts berthed within the Marina itself. Proximity to the centre of town is approx. 5 mins walk with Commonwealth Park and Kings Bastion Leisure Centre only 3 min away. This high end residential area comprises predominantly of two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses. The Island is exclusively a collection of 4/5-bedroom town houses with private gardens and pools and set in front of the entire Marina complex
- Partly Furnished
- Store Room:
- Close to amenities:
Terms and Lease
Average BMI Property Sales Prices for Queensway Quay - Ragged staff wharf 0 beds
These sale prices are for information purposes only and may not be relied upon as a valuation or any other purpose. BMI shall not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by or in connection with the reliance or use of the figures or market information set out on our website.
NB. Whereas we have endeavoured to maintain accuracy with all the information provided, we would point out that certain average prices listed, may be somewhat weighted given the various types of particular bedroom / property types in various developments. The information is therefore provided for guidance purposes only. For further detailed information, we would kindly ask that you contact our office.