COMM283 - Office - Available
If you are looking for the perfect base for your business in Gibraltar, Montarik Serviced Offices is your answer. They are a professional and friendly business centre providing quality serviced offices and conference meeting facilities to meet all your business requirements. They offer straightforward licence agreements for their offices, and pay-as-you-use rates for meeting rooms and hot desks, requiring no long term commitment from you. The offices are set in a beautiful Elizabethan building, refurbished to a very high standard, and are situated in the heart of town close to all local amenities. Whether you require a location for a day or for a year, Montarik is an option to consider.
Executive Offices available on flexible licence terms – decorated in a contemporary style boasting of space, brightness and terrace overlooking Main Street. Furniture will be provided in accordance with the size of the room and reasonable requirements.
- Exec 1: approx. area 24m2 (with access to a private balcony)
- Main Wing 2: Approx. area 13m2
- Main wing 3: Approx. area 12m2
- Main Wing 6: Approx. area 13/14m2
- Main Wing 8: Approx. area over 24m2 – can fit 6 people with smaller desks.
Licence fee includes the following:
- Air conditioning
- Water and electricity charges
- Building service charges
- 24 hour access to the building and office
- Private Lift access to the offices
- Daily cleaning
- Shared bathroom facilities a separate ladies and gents (we provide all the toiletries)
- Shared kitchen with free tea and coffee and free mineral water
- Use of our PO Box - collection and distribution of daily mail internally
- Internet – wifi and networked internet - boast of a fibre connection 200MB which is shared amongst all office users
- Voicemail to email feature on internal extensions with direct dial on the main line
- Brand new office furniture, desk drawer unit, swivel chair
- Dedicated Reception
- Use of Business Lounge with complimentary hot and cold beverages
One month’s Licence fee by way of deposit plus £25 per key.
Clients will be provided with an internal telephone extension; any telephone usage will be charged additionally at their rates. This phone has the voicemail to email function, therefore no risk of losing incoming messages.
In addition to the Licence fee the following are charged separately:
Any other administrative service which might be required.
Boardroom rental (also available to non- existing clients)
For prices and further information please just give us a call.
About Main Street
The heart of Gibraltar, stretching North to South from Casemates to The Referendum Gates and East to West from Irish Town to Town Range.
The retail centre of Gibraltar including Main Street, Casemates and Irish Town comprising mainly of older Freehold properties and enjoying high street brands such as Marks & Spencer, Holland & Barrett, Mango, Tommy Hilfiger and others.
The area comprises of several residential developments such as Gibraltar Heights, Cornwall’s Centre, Trafalgar House and the new and exclusive Midtown Development affording luxury residential, retail and commercial space in the heart of Gibraltar. There are also numerous other smaller developments and areas in town that afford older style colonial properties, such as the Library Gardens complex and the Town Range development.
- Close to amenities:
Terms and Lease
Average BMI Property Sales Prices for Main Street 0 beds
These sale prices are for information purposes only and may not be relied upon as a valuation or any other purpose. BMI shall not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by or in connection with the reliance or use of the figures or market information set out on our website.
NB. Whereas we have endeavoured to maintain accuracy with all the information provided, we would point out that certain average prices listed, may be somewhat weighted given the various types of particular bedroom / property types in various developments. The information is therefore provided for guidance purposes only. For further detailed information, we would kindly ask that you contact our office.